dinsdag 16 maart 2010

14/03/2010: Feedback and planning

Okay, Saturday I've shown my work to my coach Raoul and as I expected there is still a lot to do. Currently, my progress bar is at 50%... which is not the best situation since there are only three months left. Anyway, this is the timeline for the weeks to come:
  • now -> 28/03: rounding up the game engine. Things that have to be done yet:
    • Physics (with or without physics engine)
    • Collision detection
    • Sound
    • Video playback (for the intro/outro)
  • 28/03 -> 21/04: setting up Anime Studio in order to create all in game animations and the intro/outro animations since the approach I'm following now is too tedious. Compositing will be done in After Effects.
    • Also some modifications will be made to the backgrounds:
      • More houses that are closer to each other to create a typical 'Ardens' style.
      • A path with no gap in it.
    • And I will need to find out some way to stitch the individual frames together.
  • 21/04 -> 30/04: include all new content in the game and make it work.
  • 1/5->7/5: voices, sounds and music. I will need to record some voices, that will be fun :)
  • 8/5->21/5: intro (= a lot of work!)
  • 21/5-> 6/6: outro (= a lot of work!)
  • 7/6->15/06: packaging (eg. create a DVD cover)
  • 15/06->26/6: testing, debugging, quality check, ...
    • And some study for the examination and presentation.
Additionally, some small modifications are needed to the figures; will do that today.

    Geen opmerkingen:

    Een reactie posten

    Volgers