dinsdag 16 maart 2010

16/03/2010: Checking out Anime Studio

The process I followed to create an animation did take me too much time, so Raoul pointed me to some software that could be used: Anime Studio.

I did install Anime Studio and went through their tutorial: it looks nice... But ... it is not trivial to import Adobe Illustrator files in that package. It seems that I'm not the only one out there, even after converting it to Illustrator 8 format :( The result of such an import is shown below. The other figures are also imported in an odd way...























So, due to the Illustrator import issues and since I don't want to redraw all the figures in this software package. I am on the outlook for some other animation software. It seems that Toon Boom is quite good but it's very pricy. Will have a look if they support Illustrator import ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers