woensdag 17 maart 2010

16/03/2010: Checking out Anime Studio (continued)

I downloaded Toon Boom Studio trial version (30 days) and installed it on a virtual machine ... it was sloooooow. That was probably due to the video card - which is not accelerated in my version of VMWare. After installing it on my main machine everything went smooth. At first sight, Toon Boom Studio looks good. Additionally, it can import my Illustrator files with no problems. However, the bone mechanism is not completely clear to me and the price of the package is too high.























Back to Anime Studio then, I wanted to know why Illustrator import was so odd and after some hours spent on it, it seems related to the use of gradients. If you do not use gradients then import is quite straightforward. Okay, I am bit happier now :) Will have a more in-depth look at the tool in the days to come.

Time to get some sleep now...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers