zondag 6 juni 2010

06/06/2010: all backgrounds ready!

All backgrounds are finally finished, and that's great news :)

Also great news:
  • Got one more week until the end of the project, so June 26th is the new deadline, which gives me some more time to work on the gameplay of the game.
  • My coach and classmate were really pleased with the end result of the intro!! They gave some remarks that I will try to process in the days to come, based on 'the quick wins' principle :)
Not so great news:
  • I got a cold (how is that possible when temperature is above 25°C? probably a vitamin shortage)
  • Sunday I am a 'backup bijzitter' for the Belgian elections ... thank you (not!) Alexander for the lost day!
  • Radio Nostalgie live stream is not streaming well ... is everyone taking all bandwidth on internet or what?
Things to do in the next 3 weeks:
  1. Create 4 shots for the outro: animations and special FX
  2. Create a cool main menu for the game
  3. Create a cool credits animation
  4. Add a HUD to the game
  5. Finetune the behavior of the 'level boss'
  6. Make some changes to the game figures and animations (= remarks I got from my coach)
  7. Work on the gameplay
  8. Process the remarks on the intro
  9. Create one nice big shiny DVD box
  10. Create a presentation and demo
  11. Study (a little) for the exam

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers