zondag 20 juni 2010

20/06/2010: 1 week left!

Counting down ... Saturday is the big day. In the morning I will have an examination and in the afternoon I will have to present the game!

So what has been done last week?:
  1. Processed most of the remarks I got from my coach on the intro and outro. I think 80% of the remarks have been worked out, for the other 20% there was no time left.
  2. Created a credits shot. The shot is quite nice and the music is really an added value.
  3. Created a DVD cover. The cover took some time to create but the result is cool.
  4. Other stuff:
    1. I tried out some screen capture software to capture the intro, game and outro since the trial version of Fraps only allowed 30sec of recording. After trying a lot of free software I decided to buy a full version of Fraps since it seems to be the only tool that records the best quality without hassles. 
    2. The domain urdams.com is a fact :) I will try to set up a website on http://www.urdams.com/levillageperdu this week.
 The DVD cover

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers