woensdag 9 juni 2010

09/06/2010: outro is ready

These last three days were quite productive ... I was able to finish the 4 shots for the outro. It was less drawing work than the intro (4 shots instead of 8), but there was more animation work to do (= figure animation).

Yesterday I also did some audio recordings in the garden (walking on grass, walking on stones, wood-on-wood sound, wooden door that is closed, ...). It was fun but the recording device is not really good. Next time, I think I will need some gadget like the M-Audio Micro Track II.

Today was also a day with crashes and odd behavior of software - which sometimes drives me crazy!:
  • Windows 7 does not like corrupt WAV files: there is a hotfix for it, but the hotfix link that is sent to me doesn't work :( So, until a fix is possible, I keep task manager open and kill the explorer.exe process if it 'runs away'.
  • Quicktime is unstable (I don't know why Apple is complaining about stability issues of the Flash player if they cannot make a stable Quicktime viewer?). Mostly, my video card driver crashes when playing a movie in Quicktime, but sometimes I even got a blue screen with the necessary reboot afterwards.
  • After Effects also crashes once in a while. I noticed that is moslty occurs when I'm doing something in AE during a rendering.

Anyway, here is the outro of the game:



Tomorrow, I will work on the credits shots and the main menu for the game. I suppose After Effects will be my main tool for that.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers